If you’re looking to sell your property, you’re probably asking yourself whether to get the assistance of a real estate agent or to sell the property on your own. The common misconception of most property sellers is that selling property on their own gives them significant savings. But that’s exactly what this idea is: a misconception. Why?
Well, let’s face it. If we’re not real estate agents, then most likely, we don’t have enough knowledge or experience of our local & target markets, nor a large enough network to be able to sell our property fast and at a great price… unless we get lucky, that is. But more often than not, the savings you initially had in refusing to hire an agent start going toward other unforeseen costs in terms of both time and money.
Here are some of the main reasons trying to sell property on your own may cost you more money along the way: 1) You have no idea of your property’s current market value, so you sell it for less than it’s worth, 2) Without an agent to advise you on how you can increase the market value of your property, you won’t be able to maximise its selling price, 3) Not being able to sell your property fast enough may result in having to lower the price of your property just to get it sold, and 4) You may be spending an unnecessary amount of time, effort & money in the process of trying to sell if you’re not well-versed in attracting potential buyers, scheduling home inspections & closing a deal. Having an agent provides you with a shortcut to selling your property through their expertise of the market, their large network, & their tried-and-tested strategies for selling fast at the right price.
Now that we’ve covered why it’s more beneficial to have a reliable realtor assist you in property selling, the next step is of course to get yourself a reputable realtor you can trust. That’s where we come in. National Brokers Network has over 60 years of dedicated real estate service and experience, and we continue to be one of Melbourne’s strongest & most trusted brokerage firms. Through the years, our clients have kept coming to us because of our reputation for property expertise, integrity, value-added service, and outstanding results. Our tenure in the real estate industry alone will tell you how committed & successful we are in what we do.
One of the main benefits & functions of selling through us is that you can list your property to access our wide range of platforms with far-reaching markets.
The benefits of listing your property with NBN are as follows:
- We will market the property for you. We’ll gather all the important information about your property, including square footage, number of units/rooms, and amenities. We can then design marketing ads with pictures of your property, aimed at reaching & attracting a wide market of potential buyers.
- Since our team of seasoned professionals has in-depth knowledge of the local market, we are able to sell property faster and negotiate at the best possible price.
- We schedule the showing of your property and put in the time & effort to interact with potential buyers, which means you won’t have to!
- We are often able to get a buyer’s true opinion about the property better than the property owner since buyers avoid potentially hurting a property owner’s feelings but will be straightforward with an agent. We then use this feedback to make the necessary adjustments.
- Because we have an extensive network of prospective buyers, investors and other realtors from our decades of service, we are, in effect, giving you this exclusive access to sell your property quickly, conveniently and fairly.
For all of these reasons, it’s always a win-win situation when you list with us at NBN. At the end of the day, the convenience and time & cost savings of getting real estate expertise always proves to give the best return on investment.
So, let’s get to work on your property needs!
NATIONAL BROKERS NETWORK
17 Terrain Street, Greenvale, Victoria – 3059
Contact Us Page