Buying a house is a meticulous process that involves financial decisions from assessing your current finances and forecasting your financial capability within the next five to ten years. Second is social dynamics takes a part where our decisions for location depend on the proximity of our immediate family and friends within the area that is subject of our housing hunt. Third is aesthetics where distinctive taste and practical use often interlopes within a tangible host of preference.
Those three factors stems multitude decisions of yes and no, how and why and the factor of either personal preference or the decisions of qualified members. More than just viewing, home buyers’ decisions must be taken with diligent study. Unknown to many, your mobile phone can help you store and gather information to help you decide in your next or current house hunt.
Here are the top five apps that National Brokers Network recommend for your house hunting:
- Evernote – Visuals and aesthetics play a large and convincing part in our decision to choose our next home. Evernote allows you to jot down, attach photos, audio notes and geo-tag those notes. It allows you to organize a house tour into a well written self-styled sojourn for later review. If you have the evernote software installed in your home computer, the auto-synchronize feature you will find in handy.
- Real Estate AU – Australia’s most recognizable real estate listing site has an Android, iPhone and iPad app. Ideal for starting your house hunt as you can check, compare details and save your shortlisted properties for the next phase of your house hunt.
- Mortgage Calc Pro – Mortgage Calc Pro helps you calculate your monthly mortgage cost, cost per square foot, compare mortgage and prices of properties and store them for decision making.
- Photo Measures – Photo measures doesn’t only take pictures for visual reference, it automatically calculates measurements of the angle, length and width of the space you have captured. Very useful for planning dimension requirements for furnishing and space occupation.
- Walk Score – Walk score allows the house hunter to quickly note the amenities, locations and places of interest within the area. Gives information about routes, transportation areas and walking distance for your next home.